Sunday, March 15, 2009

One sign... Almost a teen

Well, as you know.. Hannah had her birthday at the end of February.. the big 12... well.. here is proof that she is "totally" turning into a teen...



Nothing like catching her off gaurd...


Little did she know..


It was just too funny....




And Pat had his birthday last Sunday.. YUP.. I know a whole week ago.. and I still hadn't posted this..
Pat likes apple pie.. so I usually make him a pie instead of cake for his birthday.. I had the perfect cake ready to make.. but nope.. he wanted pie..
As you can see.. he is not one to enjoy having his picture taken either...
shawn

3 comments:

Karen said...

Everyone in your family will be trying to take away your camera now!!!

Dawn said...

It's a very nice pic of Pat. Hannah is too funny-

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful girl you have there!

Pie over cake?! It looks really good tho!

I haven't started on your penguin cards yet, hopefully this week - sorry! I'll let you know when they are in the snail mail!