Monday, December 22, 2008

Don't faint!!



OK OK.. so I have heard that I needed to post!! well.. ok.. but NOTHING exciting is happening.. so that is why I haven't posted.. and my mojo is missing.. so there isn't anything creative to post either!!!
I started reading this book.. Dawn actually lent it to me.. I have to be super dooper careful with it... or she will NEVER EVER EVER lend me a book again!!
We are getting ready for Christmas.. just the 3 of us.. which is ok.. will be quiet and all that.. We light luminaries on Christmas eve.. which will be fun.. and have a big dinner!!

On Saturday Hannah and I went to the sneak peek of the movie Bedtime Stories.. It was a fun movie... I am glad that we went.. I wanted to see it.. and got to see it free because she won tickets at school.. so that was cool..

So that is about all.. nothing special.. just hanging out.. will try to post more often..
have a great Christmas week!!
shawn

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hey Shawn! I hope the 3 of you have an awesome Christmas and I look forward to when your mojo is back!!

Jeannie