Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Movie


We went to the movies today!! Who knew that on Christmas day the theaters are PACKED??? And I mean packed!! We got to the theaters about 20-25 minutes early, and I was told that there were only 30 seats left, and that we might not be able to sit together... We found seats together in the 3rd row!!
It was a really good movie.. funny, entertaining.. but sad too!!
Pat and I were laughing pretty hard at some of the scenes.. I mean they reminded us of Alex so much! Pat said that the ending was hard for him.. I have to agree...



I did read the book.. The book by all means was so much better than the movie.. as with most books.. But I really did enjoy the movie too!!
If you haven't read the book, and you are a dog lover.. by all means read it... but have Kleenex ready!!!

Hope all had a wonderful Christmas!!
shawn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope Hannah is all better now.

Well at least you have been seeing movies! That's something interesting - isn't it??!!!

Hope you had a great Christmas.

Talk soon.