Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012

Well, really... does anyone ever check these things anymore?? I looked back.. wow, I use to blog.. I use to make cards... but... after the year I have had.. looking back at 2011... I got laid off.. yup... Mid June.. no notice, nothing.. just this is it.. great.. and there are so many dental hygiene jobs out there.. YUP.. thanks for nothing... I did get to enjoy Hannah this summer.. driving her here and there.. and she is so growing up. I can't believe that she is almost 15... now has a boyfriend... Noah.. he is really nice.. but still... all of that going on.. hormones and all.. Lord help me...
but I think I am actually writing this to put down my goals for the year. Some of you may know.. that many years ago, I did weight watchers.. and lost a lot of weight.. I should have kept it up.. but no.. and gained a lot back.. so this year is my year to get fit again.. to really work at loosing the weight.. I have a goal in mind... I am not sure if I can do it... will keep this posted.. doesn't mean that I am always going to check back.. but I am going to try...
Well.. Happy 2012.... keep your fingers crossed that I find a job....

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm with you, friend!!!!! Coffee Saturday?