Sunday, November 29, 2009

2009 Christmas Tree.... and it's shaken... not stirred...

As usual... we went to get our tree this weekend.. I love this time... I get to enjoy the tree for the ENTIRE holiday season... so here is the trip to the tree farm.. our lovely tree... and all that happened while we were there.. (OK, not really....)

SO it was a long day in the truck for Hannah.. yes, I know it is blurry, but I was laughing and it was bumpy...

So here it is... the tree... it really didn't take us long to find it this year.. I think I am getting better at saying... "yup... this is it.." and not thinking something better is out there...

Pat doing the guy thing and cutting the tree down.. quick.. easy..

And, as I said.. our tree was SHAKEN... NOT STIRRED... it was funny... we have pine cones on the top of our tree, so when it was shaken to get stuff out.. our tree sent "stuff" flying...
Then they wrap it up for us before helping us put it on the car...



And here it is.. The finished product for 2009!

Thanks for stopping by...
Merry Christmas!
shawn

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome Shawn, looks good & you had fun getting it! & geez lookey at all those presents!

Jeannie said...

Looks like another fun adventure!
Thanks so much for the holiday card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie